Laman

Find In This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Introduction

This blog is my first blog, which I created with the aim to mamudahkan me in repeating the lessons I have learned, particularly in the field of electronics. This blog also aims to inform or at the same time sharing of all the discussion / information on Electronics for friends who are still very novice in the field of Electronics. Subject which I will write in this blog from the most basic level that I learned during my vocational school, and was devoted to the new beginners in Electronic Business, CMS.
For the friends who read or accidentally read my blog, especially for seniors in the field of Electronics or the write-write (blog), I really expect all seniors to give criticism or advice to me, because my writing is still visible destroyed and less interesting to read. This is my first post, if only there was the word / thing that is not well tolerated and please do not forget to give criticism and advice. Ok ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails